Inclusionary Practices Project Asynchronous Courses
WEA’s Inclusionary Practices Technical Network (IPTN) is providing 24 professional development courses with up to 318 clock hours possible including 60 hours of STEM. There are fifteen new courses including eight courses designed for coaches and mentors. These courses were created with flexibility in mind. You can start at any time and move through the course at your own pace. The courses are free, provide clock hours, and available to all! The list of courses is below.
If you have questions about the asychronous courses, aren't receiving the registration email, or don't see a course on your dashboard, contact Kendru Dimalanta. The most up-to-date course deadlines and info can be found at https://www.washingtonea.org/pd/asynchronous-courses/.
IPTN Courses - Asynchronous (Canvas)
General Course Info:
- Registration is free for participants.
- Canvas courses are asynchronous - You take them independently, individually, at your own pace, and without a live instructor.
- You will receive an email confirmation from WEA as well as a registration confirmation email from Canvas after registering.
- Trainings are funded through a grant from OSPI. You do not have to be a WEA member to attend.
- Clock hours are free to participants.
- Once you complete the course, including the evaluation, you will receive a clock hour verification form within 7-10 business days.