2020-2021 Retirement Seminars
On the road to retirement?
Let qualified WEA-Retired representatives help as you prepare your retirement roadmap. Seminar is designed for members who are within 5 years of retirement, but all are welcome to attend.
Seminar is 2 hours long and will cover the following topics:
— How To Decide When It Is Time To Retire —
— WEA-Retired Membership —
— Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) —
— Social Security —
- There is no charge to attend.
- Space is limited and preregistration is required.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation email upon completing the registration process.
- Enter your HOME email address during registration - NO school emails. All communications regarding this training will be sent to home emails only.
- Training will be held via Zoom.
- Zoom link will be sent to registrants home email address prior to the seminar. (One week before and again the day before.)
- Seminar is only open to educators of the WEA-Cascade UniServ Council in the Edmonds, Northshore, and Shoreline school districts who are WEA members.
Questions? Contact Beth Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.