WEA-Retired Retirement Seminars 2021/2022
On the road to retirement?
Let qualified WEA-Retired representatives help as you prepare your retirement roadmap. Seminars are designed for members who are within 5 years of retirement, but all are welcome to attend.
The 2021/2022 Spring seminars* will consist of two separate sessions held on consecutive days. Session 1 will be Friday from 4:30pm-7:30pm and Session 2 will be Saturday from 9:00am-3:00pm (with a 1/2-hour lunch break). Seminar options are:
March 4, 2022 (Session 1) and March 5, 2022 (Session 2)
May 20, 2022 (Session 1) and May 21, 2022 (Session 2)
* When registering for a seminar, you are registering for BOTH SESSIONS for that seminar. (Registering for March 4th also registers you for March 5th. Registering for May 20th also registers you for May 21st.) Only the date of the first session will show on your registration.
— Estate Planning
— Why are WEA-Retired/NEA-Retired important?
— Resources and Important Contacts
— Department of Retirement Systems (DRS)
— Social Security
— Healthcare (Medicare & PEBB)
— Retirement Timeline
— and More!
- There is no charge to attend.
- Space is limited and preregistration is required.
- When registering for a seminar, you are registering for both sessions for that seminar. Only the date of the first session will show on your registration.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation email upon completing the registration process.
- Enter your HOME email address during registration - NO school emails. All communications regarding this training will be sent to home emails only.
- Training will be held via Zoom.
- Zoom link will be sent to registrants home email address prior to the seminar.
- Seminar is only open to educators of the WEA-Cascade UniServ Council in the Edmonds, Northshore, and Shoreline school districts who are WEA members. (For Zoom seminars only, a spouse may attend with you.)
- Due to limited seminar dates, each person may only register for one seminar per school year. (If you attended the November 2021 or January 2022 seminar, you cannot register for a spring seminar.)
Click HERE to register.
Questions? Contact Beth Rogers.