WEA-Retired Retirement Seminars 2021/2022
On the road to retirement?
Let qualified WEA-Retired representatives help as you prepare your retirement roadmap. Seminars are designed for members who are within 5 years of retirement, but all are welcome to attend.
2021/2022 Registration Information Coming Soon!
The 2021/2022 seminars* will consist of two separate sessions held on consecutive Wednesdays from 4:30pm-7:30pm (total of 6 hours). Seminar options are:
November 3, 2021 (Session 1) and November 10, 2021 (Session 2)
January 5, 2022 (Session 1) and January 12, 2022 (Session 2)
- Session 1:
— Estate Planning
— Why are WEA-Retired/NEA-Retired important?
— Resources and Important Contacts
— Department of Retirement Systems (DRS)
— Social Security
— and More!
- Session 2:
— Healthcare (Medicare & PEBB)
— Retirement Timeline
— and More!
- There is no charge to attend.
- Space is limited and preregistration is required.
- When registering for a seminar, you are registering for both sessions for that seminar. Only the date of the first session will show on your registration.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation email upon completing the registration process.
- Enter your HOME email address during registration - NO school emails. All communications regarding this training will be sent to home emails only.
- Training will be held via Zoom.
- Zoom link will be sent to registrants home email address prior to the seminar.
- Seminar is only open to educators of the WEA-Cascade UniServ Council in the Edmonds, Northshore, and Shoreline school districts who are WEA members. (For Zoom seminars only, a spouse may attend with you.)
- Due to limited seminar dates, each person may only register for one seminar per school year.
Questions? Contact Beth Rogers.