Inclusionary Practice & Special Education Workshops
The Washington Education Association's Special Education Support Center and Inclusionary Practices Project are currently offering courses online:
Special Education Support Center Courses:
- Courses held via Zoom in real time.
- Register ASAP! Classes fill up quickly and there is not a waitlist option.
- Once registration is full, the course will no longer be available in the drop down menu.
- Registration is a TWO Step Process
1. Register for each course using the links in the flyer linked above.
2. Use the registration link in your confirmation email to complete the Zoom registration.
You will immediately be directed to the course Zoom information page, including the link
to access the course. SAVE this information. You can also add the event information to
your calendar from this page.
- Courses are free and clock hours will be provided.
- Since courses are provided in real-time, live, and include small group discussions and opportunities for engagement, course capacity is limited to 500 registrants.
- Since these offerings are funded through a grant from OSPI, you do not have to be a WEA member to attend.
- Please test your computer's video and audio before the course start. Technical assistance will not be provided.
Inclusionary Practices Project Courses:
- Canvas courses are asynchronous - you take them independently, individually, at your own pace, and without a live instructor.
- Register for each course you plan to complete.
- Once you work through the course and submit your activities and final survey, you will receive clock hours from the Washington Education Association in about 5 to 7 days.
- Courses are free.