Inclusionary Practice & Special Education Workshops
The Washington Education Association's Special Education Support Center and Inclusionary Practices Project are currently offering courses online:
Special Education Support Center Courses:
- Courses held via Zoom in real time.
- Register ASAP! Classes fill up quickly and there is not a waitlist option.
- Courses are free and clock hours will be provided.
- Course capacity is limited to 500, and registrants will receive the Zoom link at the completion of their registration.
- Within 24-48 hours of the course start date, participants will receive an email with additional Zoom/Course information.
- Please test your computer's video and audio before the course start. Technical assistance will not be provided.
Inclusionary Practices Project Courses:
- Canvas courses are asynchronous - you take them independently, individually, at your own pace, and without a live instructor.
- Register for each course you plan to complete.
- Once you work through the course and submit your activities and final survey, you will receive clock hours from the Washington Education Association in about 5 to 7 days.
- Courses are free.
- Coursework must be completed by August 15th, 2020