Navigating the Student Loan Forgiveness Quagmire
|Student loan debt is one of the most serious financial challenges facing educators today. Many educators who are eligible for student loan forgiveness don’t take advantage of the programs available as the maze through these options can often be a challenge to traverse. NEA Member Benefits and your union want to help members to better understand the program ins and outs so they can move forward through the maze toward forgiveness.|
Join Teresa Muench with NEA Member Benefits to learn the facts about current federal loan forgiveness programs, including the latest developments on student loans coming out of the CARES Act and the COVID-19 crisis. Teresa will also walk you through how to access to the NEA Member Benefits Loan Forgiveness Navigation tool.
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- There is no charge to attend this seminar. Registration is limited.
- Preregistration is required.
- Seminar will be held via Zoom.
- Registrants must be a WEA member to access the NEA Member Benefits Loan Forgiveness Navigation Tool.
- Seminar is only open to educators of the WEA-Cascade UniServ Council in the Edmonds, Northshore, and Shoreline school districts who are WEA members.