Institutional Racism and White Privilege
Learn the history of institutional racism and white privilege and explore how both have shaped and continue to affect society, including public education. Develop strategies for dealing with institutional racism and skills that contribute to a climate that encourages student success.
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- There is no charge to attend this training. Registration is limited.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation email upon completing the registration process.
- Training will be held via Zoom.
- Zoom link will be sent to registrants home email address prior to the training. (One week before and again the day before.)
- Training is only open to educators of the WEA-Cascade UniServ Council in the Northshore, Shoreline, and Edmonds school districts who are WEA members.
- 3 Clock Hours will be provided.