Institutional Racism and White Privilege
- Courses are offered free of charge to all WEA Members.
- Space is limited to 30 participants.
- Trainings will be held via Zoom.
- Clock Hours will be provided.
- Notify Jill Dahlen if you need to cancel your registration.
Institutional Racism & White Privilege
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 - 9:00am
Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:00am
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 10:00am
Learn the history of institutional racism and white privilege and explore how both have shaped and continue to affect society, including public education. Develop strategies for dealing with institutional racism and skills that contribute to a climate that encourages student success.