Institutional Racism and White Privilege
- Courses are offered free of charge to all WEA Members.
- Space is limited to 30 participants.
- Trainings will be held via Zoom.
- Clock Hours will be provided.
- Contact Jill Dahlen if you have questions or need to cancel your registration.
Institutional Racism & White Privilege
Monday, November 1, 2021 or Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Sunday, November 21, 2021
Learn the history of institutional racism and white privilege and explore how both have shaped and continue to affect society, including public education. Develop strategies for dealing with institutional racism and skills that contribute to a climate that encourages student success. Up to 3 clock hours available.