Inclusionary Practice Project Canvas Courses
The WEA Inclusionary Practices Project has launched six new Canvas Trainings, with more to be added in the near future. Current available courses are:
- Student Engagement and Management in Virtual Classrooms
- High Leverage Practices for Inclusive Classrooms
- STEMisizing Your Instruction
- STEM Integration and Inclusionary Practices
- Standards Based Grading to Promote Inclusion and Equity
- Intelligent Lives: An Inclusionary Practices Journey
Course descriptions and links to register can be found HERE or by clicking any of the course titles above.
Some reminders about the WEA Canvas trainings:
- Registration is free for participants
- Canvas courses are asynchronous - you take them independently, individually, at your own pace, and without a live instructor.
- Register for each course you plan to complete.
- Coursework must be completed by June 30, 2021
- Once you work through the course, and submit your activities and final survey, you will receive clock hours from the WEA in about 5 to 7 days. Clock hours are free to participants.
- Trainings are funded through a grant from OSPI. You do not have to be a WEA member to attend.