Implicit Bias Training Opportunities
Implicit Bias - Introduction and Disability 6/29/20
Implicit Bias - Introduction and Race and Ethnicity 7/9/20
In these courses, participants develop an understanding of
- How our beliefs, values, and experiences inform implicit biases related to race and ethnicity; and
- How our implicit biases and behaviors impact others (students, colleagues, families, etc.).
Participants examine how implicit bias and microaggressions can impact the success of students regardless of the positive intent of adults or other students for the purpose of closing the opportunity gap and improving student achievement. Click on the class titles above to register.
- Courses are offered free of charge to all WEA Members
- Trainings will be held via Zoom
- Clock Hours will be provide