Presented by Teresa Muench with NEA Member Benefits
Ever wondered about how your state pension actually works?
Learn more about the various plans, the decisions you need to make, and how all of that impacts you today and in retirement. Pilot your future by taking advantage of your association member benefits and managing your financial security starting now. Regardless of how far away or close retirement may seem, this workshop will help you feel better about what’s around the next corner and to better understand:
- Why you need private savings in addition to your state pension
- Your options for retirement savings and why they matter
- What you can do to plan for an enjoyable retirement
Thursday, January 28, 2021
- There is no charge to attend this seminar. Registration is limited.
- Preregistration is required.
- Seminar will be held via Zoom.
- Seminar is only open to educators of the WEA-Cascade UniServ Council in the Edmonds, Northshore, and Shoreline school districts who are WEA members.