Inclusionary Practices eLearning for Educators
The eLearning for Educators Project offers affordable online courses and no-cost mini-trainings. New offerings are available now with more coming soon. The project is one of the OSPI Special Education State Needs Projects.
- Mini-Training Module: Considering Paraeducator Support in the Special Education Process (No cost; 0 clock hours)
- Mini-Training Module: Service Delivery in the Special Education Process (No cost; 0 clock hours)
These modules are a part of a growing menu of online mini-training modules that specifically address common training needs arising from the Special Education Community Complaint Process (SECC). Developed in collaboration with OSPI, the mini-training modules provide an option for school districts looking for vetted training in response to a SECC decision. Designed for individual or group access, at no cost. Clock hours are not provided.
Available now! Five new course offerings:
- Explicit Instruction: Supporting Practices and Implementation
- Assistive Technology
- Inclusionary Practices: An Instructional Guide for Inclusive Educators*
- Restorative Practices*
- Understanding and Responding to Trauma*
The new course offerings* are available free of charge (select "Free Offerings" when registering) or for a nominal fee for clock hours. For course descriptions and links to register visit evergreen.edu/elearningforeducators/elearning-educators.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact email@example.com.