Inclusionary Practices eLearning for Educators
Through a partnership with eLearning for Educators at The Evergreen State College and a grant from OSPI, WEA is offering free online courses about inclusionary practices. Inclusionary practices are strategies educators can use to support all students.
The online courses are available to all educators through WEA's inclusionary practices grant. Funding for this opportunity is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Accessing this opportunity is easy; however, your registration must adhere to the following guidelines in order to qualify.You may only register for ONE course at a time, and successful course completion is required before registering for additional courses, if funding is still available.
Accessing this opportunity is easy. Navigate to the eLearning for Educators website. Read through the descriptions for the following approved courses and select ONE to attend. Only the classes outlined below are available for free with this grant. Clock hours are included. Course descriptions can be found on the eLearning for Educators website.
- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Overview for Educators and Evidence-Based Practices
- Classroom Assessment: Progress Monitoring
- Classroom Management and Addressing Challenging Behaviors
- Differentiated Instruction
- Evidence-based Practices
- Functional Behavioral Assessment
- High-Leverage Practices
- Inclusion Considerations for Students with Disabilities
- Quality Indicators for Assistive Technology
- Universal Design for Learning
To register for a course, proceed to the "How to Register" area on the right side of the website and click on the "Register Online" link. When completing the online registration form, download and refer to these registration instructions. If your registration meets the above guidelines, within two to three business days of registering you'll receive an email from eLearning for Educators with instructions on how to access the course.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact email@example.com.