Sign Up To Become A Member

WEA membership is available only to public school employees: teachers, support professionals, substitutes, coaches, higher education faculty, etc. In order to become a member of WEA, you must fill out and sign a membership form. If you are an educator in the Edmonds, Northshore, or Shoreline School District, we'd love to help you do that! Simply complete this online membership form. If you have any questions or would prefer to fill out the paper form, just call the WEA-Cascade UniServ office at 425-486-7101 and ask for Chenoa at ext. 101. You can also send Chenoa an mail by clicking here.

Other Types Of Membership:

Substitute Membership

If you're a certificated teacher or specialist employed full or part-time as a substitute educator you're eligible for active membership in WEA and NEA, but dues collection a little different. Instead of a monthly deduction the school districts within the Cascade UniServ Council do a “daily rate” deduction. You will need to complete a membership form for each district you substitute in.

Student Membership

Student Membership is available to those who are enrolled in a postsecondary program that is preparatory for employment in a position that will make you eligible for Active (teacher) membership in the NEA. Complete this form to enroll in SWEA.

WEA-Retired Membership

As a member of WEA/NEA-Retired you remain a part of the nation's largest advocacy voice for public education. Join or renew here.