Upcoming Trainings, Seminars, Meetings & Events
CUC Retirement Seminar - Part 2
Feb 24, 2021
4:15pm - 6:30pm
Back To Events
On the road to retirement?
Let qualified WEA-Retired representatives help as you prepare your retirement roadmap. Seminar is designed for members who are within 5 years of retirement, but all are welcome to attend.
- Attendance at a Part 1 Seminar is not required to attend Part 2.
Part 2 Seminars are 2 hours long and will cover the following topics:
— Why continue your union membership in retirement? —
— Retirement Timeline and Important Contacts —
— Reasons for Contacting a Financial Advisor and Attorney —
— PEBB —
— Medicare —
— VEBA —
— Deferred Compensation —
- There is no charge to attend.
- Space is limited and preregistration is required.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation email upon completing the registration process.
- Enter your HOME email address during registration - NO school emails. All communications regarding this seminar will be sent to home emails only.
- Seminar will be held via Zoom.
- Zoom link will be sent to registrants home email address prior to the seminar. (One week before and again the day before.)
- Seminar is only open to educators of the WEA-Cascade UniServ Council in the Edmonds, Northshore, and Shoreline school districts who are WEA members.
- Due to limited space, each person may only register for one seminar date per school year.
Questions? Contact Beth Rogers at email@example.com.
Back To Events